We are now four days into the start of our new school year and it has been unsettling for everyone but I do hope that by now that everyone is settling into the rhythm of our “new normal”.
Please may I remind parents to refer to the “communication tree” when it comes to any queries that you may have about the systems and structures that are in place.
Each student will be required to register every school day with his/her Class Teacher or mentor and in each Google class with every subject teacher.
- If a student requires technical assistance, please contact our IT staff on the following numbers 086 770 21515 or 086 7721517.
- If a student requires clarification on an academic issue, please contact the Subject Teacher on the respective Google classroom platform.
- if any student or parent wishes to discuss any pastoral issue, please contact the relevant Line Teacher or mrs. King (Counsellor).
- If a parent is concerned about the academic performance of their son/daughter, please communicate with the relevant line Teacher.
- If any parent has a specific concern about online teaching and learning, please contact the respective Divisional Deputy Head.